Monday, November 12, 2012

Writing Update - Introduction

Well, as you can see in my "About Me", I want to be a writer.  First step: Write. And then write some more. Check out my other blog to see some of my work!  I don't have much up there yet, but I'm working on it.

Right now, the only piece I have up there is a little heart-felt explanation on how I feel about my son.  I think I did pretty well on it, but you be the judge.  It was really a little piece designed just to get my literary feet wet again, to get comfortable behind a keyboard again -- it's not what I really want to be writing.

So what do I want to be writing?  I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think I'd like to write romance novels.  I'll start with short stories (5-30 pages), and work my way up.  What I'm thinking right now is to write a short romance story in "episodes" on my other blog, and then when I'm done I'll combine it all into one story with corrections and adjustments taken into consideration.  That way, you (my audience) can stay updated on my work, while I can wrap things up with a decent short story in the end.  Sound fair?  Otherwise, you'd be waiting a LONG time between posts.

But, I haven't made up my mind yet.  I'm still tossing around ideas on WHAT to write, before I decide HOW to write.  More updates as they come.  Please talk to me about your thoughts, ideas, questions, anything!  I want to be able to connect to my readers!

1 comment:

  1. I found you looking for a translation of Amado Nervo - my favorite poem En Paz. Did you become a Catholic, did you marry - just curious - you sound like a very reflective and spiritual person

    ReplyDelete